Home Forums General Site Info links changing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ub_kma ub_kma 3 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Iceman13
    Iceman13
    Participant
    @iceman13

hi,

are the links to shows/movies constantly changing?

i’ve bookmarked some shows i watch but had to update the links for the ~4th time in a month.

ub_kma
    ub_kma
    Keymaster
    @ub_kma
    @iceman13 Please use your watchlist instead of bookmarks if you don’t want to have to update occasionally.  Pages containing links will sometimes get a change of url to throw off the bots.  When they are changed your lists on site are also updated.
    Iceman13
    Iceman13
    Participant
    @iceman13

tbh, i don’t like how the “to watch” list works for shows, for movies it is really good. (also it is public, which isn’t really a problem for me, but i think it shouldn’t be public unless the user wants it to be)

ub_kma
    ub_kma
    Keymaster
    @ub_kma

@iceman13 It actually isn’t meant to be public – and I agree it shouldn’t – but someone figured out how to construct the url if a username is known (not hard) and spread the word. I am working on making it snoop proof in the future – so much to do.

As far as bookmarks, due to a change I made this morning future bookmarks for shows/movie should work for quite some time.  Old ones will now be met with a “forbidden” message rather than a thumbnail.  I will attempt to keep the current format unless our tormentors decide to bypass it.  I don’t think we are enough of a focus to have that happen soon though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©Scriptburn

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Adblock Hides New Chat

^^^^^^

Scroll Up
We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Accept