Home Forums Requests Site Suggestion: Login

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ub_kma ub_kma 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joy717
    Joy717
    Participant
    @joy717

It would be nice, if there was a direct login option at a fixed portion of webpage (header or footer perhaps) that allows users to login. I would be more likely to comment, if i didn’t have to start @ main page to login and search again for show. Just a thought.
    Thanks so much, love the site! <3

ub_kma
    ub_kma
    Keymaster
    @ub_kma

well, will take that into consideration ofc – for the moment you can hit the back arrow a couple times to avoid searching. When back to the show, refresh page and you will be logged in.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    kerfy
    kerfy
    Participant
    @kerfy

I find the forumsto be difficult to use. cant find where to post about bad linksand such easily..they feel rather “clunky”..and not very user friendly.. hard to navigate.

ub_kma
    ub_kma
    Keymaster
    @ub_kma

@kerfy

Requests

Movies – with all dead links report here

https://streamdreams.org/forums/topic/back-episodes (also for reporting episodes with all dead links)

This will change eventually, I agree it isn’t ideal. This comment should also have been a new thread, too- but thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©Scriptburn

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site! Scroll Up
We use cookies in order to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies.
Accept